To do - Protect the ocean
Our ocean produces half the oxygen we breathe. We need to protect it. Goal 14 is about protecting the ocean, seas and coasts from pollution, overfishing and acidification.
Create your #BlueToDo photo for World Oceans Day, by placing a Goal sticky note over something important to you and sharing it on your social channels. It might be a favourite ocean spot, a loved one you want to protect the ocean for, or anything else precious to you.
Reduce your impact
Eat less fish, say no to single-use plastic and organise a beach clean-up near you.
about different issues affecting the ocean, and what is being done about it
1. End Poverty
2. End world hunger
3. Deliver good health for all
4. Provide quality education for all
5. Achieve Gender Equality
6. Ensure clean water and sanitation for all
7. Supply clean energy for all
8. Create good jobs for all
9. Support sustainable infrastructure & innovation
10. Fight inequality
11. Make cities sustainable
12. Create a waste free world
13. Tackle the climate crisis
14. Protect the ocean
15. Protect life on land
16. End conflict and corruption
17. Get everyone involved in The World's To Do List
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Stay informed on all our Global Goals’ campaigns and activities, and all the ways you can take action.