To do - End Poverty
Since 1990, more than 1 billion people escaped extreme poverty. But there's still work to do. Goal 1 is an end to extreme poverty for everyone, everywhere.
Join others in sharing your to-do list by placing a sticky note over an image of something that’s important to you and sharing it on your social channels. #worldstodolist
Sign up to an organisation like Global Citizen and take regular action.
money, time, food and clothes to help fight poverty. If you can, become a regular donor to Action Aid.
1. End Poverty
2. End world hunger
3. Deliver good health for all
4. Provide quality education for all
5. Achieve Gender Equality
6. Ensure clean water and sanitation for all
7. Supply clean energy for all
8. Create good jobs for all
9. Support sustainable infrastructure & innovation
10. Fight inequality
11. Make cities sustainable
12. Create a waste free world
13. Tackle the climate crisis
14. Protect the ocean
15. Protect life on land
16. End conflict and corruption
17. Get everyone involved in The World's To Do List
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Stay informed on all our Global Goals’ campaigns and activities, and all the ways you can take action.