To do - Protect life on land
In the six seconds it takes you to read this, an area of rainforest the size of a football pitch has been lost. Goal 15 is protecting our land and nurturing our planet’s plants, forests, insects and animals.
Share your to-do list today.
Make meat a treat.
Reducing your meat intake and switching it for seasonal vegetables can result in less carbon, energy, land and water usage.
organisations like WWF are working hard to protect our rainforest by donating to their Amazon appeal today.
1. End Poverty
2. End world hunger
3. Deliver good health for all
4. Provide quality education for all
5. Achieve Gender Equality
6. Ensure clean water and sanitation for all
7. Supply clean energy for all
8. Create good jobs for all
9. Support sustainable infrastructure & innovation
10. Fight inequality
11. Make cities sustainable
12. Create a waste free world
13. Tackle the climate crisis
14. Protect the ocean
15. Protect life on land
16. End conflict and corruption
17. Get everyone involved in The World's To Do List
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Stay informed on all our Global Goals’ campaigns and activities, and all the ways you can take action.