To do - End world hunger
Children are on the frontlines of hunger. Each year, 3 million children die from hunger. Goal 2 is an end to hunger and malnutrition for good.
Join others in sharing what's on your to-do list by placing a Goal sticky note over an image of something that’s important to you and sharing it on your social channels. #worldstodolist
Save the Children’s efforts to ensure that children under 5 get enough of the right food.
To Action Against Hunger’s emergency response programme to help address acute hunger crises.
1. End Poverty
2. End world hunger
3. Deliver good health for all
4. Provide quality education for all
5. Achieve Gender Equality
6. Ensure clean water and sanitation for all
7. Supply clean energy for all
8. Create good jobs for all
9. Support sustainable infrastructure & innovation
10. Fight inequality
11. Make cities sustainable
12. Create a waste free world
13. Tackle the climate crisis
14. Protect the ocean
15. Protect life on land
16. End conflict and corruption
17. Get everyone involved in The World's To Do List
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Stay informed on all our Global Goals’ campaigns and activities, and all the ways you can take action.