To do - Create good jobs for all
It takes a top fashion house CEO just 4 days to earn what a female garment worker in Bangladesh will earn in their lifetime. Goal 8 is an economy that works for people and for planet.
Raise awareness: share your to-do list today.
Join others in sharing what's on your to-do list by placing a Goal sticky note over an image of something that’s important to you and sharing it on your social channels. #worldstodolist
Buy second hand
to minimise the demand for sweatshops and reduce the negative impact fast fashion has on the environment.
To end slavery.
1. End Poverty
2. End world hunger
3. Deliver good health for all
4. Provide quality education for all
5. Achieve Gender Equality
6. Ensure clean water and sanitation for all
7. Supply clean energy for all
8. Create good jobs for all
9. Support sustainable infrastructure & innovation
10. Fight inequality
11. Make cities sustainable
12. Create a waste free world
13. Tackle the climate crisis
14. Protect the ocean
15. Protect life on land
16. End conflict and corruption
17. Get everyone involved in The World's To Do List
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Stay informed on all our Global Goals’ campaigns and activities, and all the ways you can take action.