To do - Make cities sustainable
Cities contribute more than 80% of the world’s economy – but they also create over 70% of all carbon emissions. Goal 11 is cities with clean air, green spaces, connected communities and good housing.
Raise awareness: share your to-do list today.
Join others in sharing what's on your to-do list by placing a Goal sticky note over an image of something that’s important to you and sharing it on your social channels. #worldstodolist
On Your Bike!
Walk and cycle more, get trains instead of planes, offset your carbon emissions and travel ethically.
Earthday.org to help make our cities greener.
1. End Poverty
2. End world hunger
3. Deliver good health for all
4. Provide quality education for all
5. Achieve Gender Equality
6. Ensure clean water and sanitation for all
7. Supply clean energy for all
8. Create good jobs for all
9. Support sustainable infrastructure & innovation
10. Fight inequality
11. Make cities sustainable
12. Create a waste free world
13. Tackle the climate crisis
14. Protect the ocean
15. Protect life on land
16. End conflict and corruption
17. Get everyone involved in The World's To Do List
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Stay informed on all our Global Goals’ campaigns and activities, and all the ways you can take action.