To do - Achieve Gender Equality
Women are still undervalued and overlooked in every country on Earth, gender parity is slipping further down governments’ to-do lists, and the impact of the pandemic and conflict around the world continues to severely affect women and girls. This International Women’s Day, we’re asking you to join us in putting Goal 5: Gender Equality, first.
Join others in sharing what's on your to-do list by placing a Goal sticky note over an image of something that’s important to you and sharing it on your social channels. #worldstodolist
Read about our work with Vital Voices and Google.org to empower women and girls to thrive, and reach their full economic potential.
Support Ukrainian women and girls
Via UN Women who are working to address the burgeoning needs of women and girls.
UN Women's #ActForEqual campaign
1. End Poverty
2. End world hunger
3. Deliver good health for all
4. Provide quality education for all
5. Achieve Gender Equality
6. Ensure clean water and sanitation for all
7. Supply clean energy for all
8. Create good jobs for all
9. Support sustainable infrastructure & innovation
10. Fight inequality
11. Make cities sustainable
12. Create a waste free world
13. Tackle the climate crisis
14. Protect the ocean
15. Protect life on land
16. End conflict and corruption
17. Get everyone involved in The World's To Do List
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Stay informed on all our Global Goals’ campaigns and activities, and all the ways you can take action.